Want to throw a get together everyone will remember? Host your next dinner party, tea party or luncheon in the grandmillennial style and your guests will be talking. grandmillennial isn’t your grandmother's tea party, but it sure takes a lot of cues from vintage style and design. This old world look is mixed with modern twists on the classics. We’ve put together a mood board to help you fashion your next party in the grandmillennial style, as well as a few tips!
For true grandmillennial style, try picking a few colours that you like together, we’ve opted for pink and green in our mood board. Then dress them up with neutrals like white, cream and gold. Let your patterned pieces be the start of the show by using a white tablecloth and napkins and adding neutral fresh flowers.
The food you serve at your grandmillennial style party might depend on the time of day. For a tea party, opt for light finger sandwiches and canapes. For a luncheon you may want to serve a tasty salad topped with fruit and nuts. For a dinner party choose a light protein like salmon or grilled chicken to serve alongside buttery potatoes and fresh roasted veggies. And of course cake is a must for any grandmillennial party.
Drinks and cocktails should be top of mind at a grandmillennial party. Again the type you serve may depend on the time of day for your party. Of course tea is a must at a tea party, so offer your guest a variety of options. For a luncheon try serving light cocktails like strawberry basil smash or prosecco. For dinner get fancy with a variety of martinis and a lemon lavender fizz.
SHOP THE LOOK
- Toscana Dinnerware Collection by Gien
- Antique Gold Candle Holder
- Bormioli Rocco America ‘20s Glasses
- Gold-plated 20-Piece Flatware Set by David Shaw
- Madame Footed Cup and Stand Collection by Sambonet
- Panama Serveware Collection
- Butterfly Garden Square Plate by Versace
- Paisley Table Linen Collection
- Set of 4 Gold Bird Napkin Rings
- Mini White Ranunculus Bouquet
- Michael Aram Ivy & Oak Cheese Board