Here is a simple fresh and effortless way to impress your guests. Perfect for a hot summer day, this salad is so attractive and tastes so fresh everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
(per guest on individual plates)
- Watermelon in chunks about 2" X 2"
- 2 kalamata olives pitted and diced finely
- 1 1/2 tsp of feta cheese crumbled
- 2 mint leaves torn
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic Glaze (Optional)
- Place the watermelon on the plate
- Layer with olives and then feta cheese
- Add mint leaves
- Mix 1/2 tsp of white wine vinegar with 1 tsp of olive oil
- Drizzle on top of the salad
- Garnish the plate with remaining olive oil dressing and balsamic glaze