Fulfill a chocolate lover’s dream by showing off your sweet side this Valentine’s Day by baking up these chocolate desserts.
1) Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
Who doesn't loves to dig their spoon into a rich chocolate cake and eat the hot liquid chocolate center? Get the recipe here.
2) Chocolate Cherry French Macarons
These French macarons are a meringue-based dessert that are not overly sweet and are elegant in presentation. Get the recipe here.
3) Chocolate Heart Cupcakes
Add eye-catching pink and red chocolate hearts to chocolate cupcakes topped with a chocolate cream cheese frosting for a dessert that is sure to please the kids. Get the recipe here.
4) Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Decorate chocolate sugar cookies by covering the tops with royal icing and creating cute heart chains by running a toothpick down a dot icing in another color to create an adorable heart chain. Get the recipe here.
5) Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Break out the bubbly champagne and pair with these sinful chocolate covered strawberries for a super romantic and classic pairing this Valentine’s Day. Get the recipe here.
6) White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
A decant white chocolate raspberry cheesecake with beautiful raspberry heart chain on the top. Get the recipe here.
7) Mini Chocolate Strawberry Cake For 2
Bake the perfect romantic layered cake for two. Get the recipe here.
8) Chocolate Truffles
If you are in a hurry, this 3 indigent chocolate truffles are super easy to make and provide a smooth rich chocolate flavour just like boutique truffles. Get the recipe here.
9) Chocolate Soufflé
Try Daniel Bouloud’s chocolate soufflé, a dish that puffs up, and is famous at his restaurant Daniel. Get the recipe here.
10) Chocolate Red Velvet Cake Minis
You’ll love this light and fluffy red velvet cake that is layered with a whip cream and cream cheese mixture. Get the recipe here.
Baking Essentials You May Need:
SHOP THE ITEMS:
1. Set of 4 silicone ramekins – Available, here.
2. Mini spring form pan 4.5” – Available, here.
3. Ricardo fluted tart pan 9” – Available, here.
4. Set of 6 silicone muffin liners – Available, here.
5. Silicone macaron mold – Available, here.