Bring all your favorite garments back to life with this smart solution to the age-old problem of sweater pills and fuzz balls!
Gleener® — The Ultimate Fuzz Remover — works like magic to quickly and easily remove fuzz, pills and lint from most woven or knitted fabrics. Everything from sweaters, t-shirts, pants, jackets, and scarves to drapes, cushions and upholstery will be completely revitalized!
Gleener® is the only depiller on the market that has 3 detachable, fabric-sensitive blades, so you always have the right tool for the job. Each blade is designed to tackle a different size of fuzzball, which generally are determined by the kind of fiber. Heavy wools produce large pills, fine cashmeres produce smaller pills. But each fiber — and in fact each pill! — is unique.
- Kit includes :
- 3 specially designed, fabric-sensitive blades
- Ergonomic handle (in slate blue) with attached lint brush
- Handy travel pouch
- Blade 1 is for large, bulky pills. It is best for use on wools and wool/synthetic blends.
- Blade 2 is for medium-to-large pills. It is best for use on 100% synthetics and blends, such as acrylic, rayon, polyester and fleece; natural fibers such as cotton, cashmere and merino wools.
- Blade 3 is for fine, delicate pills and fabrics. It is best for use on silk blends, fine cotton, natural and synthetic blends with elastane, viscose/rayon, nylon and Spandex™.
Use & Care
- Attach appropriate blade, no batteries are required.
- Lay your garment down on a clean, hard surface.
- With one hand, hold the garment taut, then with the other hand move the Gleener in a downward fashion.
- Always be sure to Gleen in the same direction as the weave of the knit.
- Depending on the size of the pills and the nature of the fiber, you may need to apply more pressure.
- If any pills and fuzz remain on your garment after use, just flip Gleener around and pick-up the excess fuzz with the built-in lint brush.
- The Gleener should not be used on burn-out fabrics (such as sheer or very thin t-shirts) or fabrics that feature embroidery or very loose weaves.