The unique manufacturing process of The Rock Gourmet bakeware gives you outstanding results, better than traditional non-stick cookware. This collection of ovenware is a durable non-stick cookware with a natural and chemical-free ceramic coating for great non-stick properties. The unique manufacturing process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra durable rock-like finish.
- Rectangular dish: Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 2.5" (33 cm x 25 cm x 6.3 cm
- Square dish: Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 2.25" (23 cm x 23 cm x 5.7 cm)
- Round dish: Dimensions: 8" x 2" (20 cm x 5 cm
- Ceramic non-stick coating, zero chemicals, 3 year warranty
- 3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware
- Better scratch and wear resistance
- Nothing sticks, never wraps, lasts longer
Use & Care
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty cooking utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing thecookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat settingeither for pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot cooking utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place it in lukewarmsoapy water.
- If using a glass ceramic cooktop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C
- Higher cooking temperatures or longer cooking time can cause the handle to get hot.Always use oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action ofcertain detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.
- Some foods may stain the surface but will not affect the non-stick performance. Our warranty does not cover thistype of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.